2026年9月19日土曜日

「世のため、人のため」 “For the sake of society and others.”

  「世のため 人のため」。実はこれはわたしが理想とする生き方です。出来うる限り、そのように生きようとしていますが、一日として、これこそが「世のため 人のため」だと満足できた日はありません。でも、今でもそれが努力目標であり続けています。

 共同通信社のHP、「47レポーターズ」を読んでいたら、「ドローンショーや路上紙芝居で伝えるのは81年前の戦争の記憶  手を替え品を替え、多様な企画で「関心のない人に届けたい」」という記事を見つけました。読んでいて、この吉村大作さんは、とても立派な方だと思いました。

 吉村さんは、まさに「世のため 人のため」に生きています。感動しました。

 そして、これが吉村さんが制作した紙芝居「ケイちゃんの消えない雲」です。何カ国語でも読めるようになっています。

 いま、世界各地で、戦争があり、多くの人びとが苦しんでいます。戦争なんかすべきではない、平和がいちばん、です。

 この紙芝居がひろがって、世界が平和に向けて動いていったら最高です。 

 “For the sake of society and others.” Actually, this is the ideal way of life I aspire to. I try to live that way as much as possible, but not a single day has gone by when I’ve been fully satisfied that I’ve truly lived “for the sake of society and others.” Still, it remains my goal to strive toward even now.

 While reading the “47 Reporters” section on the Kyodo News website, I came across an article titled, “Conveying Memories of a War from 81 Years Ago Through Drone Shows and Street Kamishibai: Using Diverse Approaches to ‘Reach Those Who Aren’t Interested.’” As I read it, I thought Mr. Daisaku Yoshimura was a truly admirable person.

Mr. Yoshimura is truly living “for the sake of society and others.” I was deeply moved.

 And this is the picture-story show Mr. Yoshimura created, titled “Kei-chan’s Unfading Cloud.” It’s designed to be read in multiple languages.

Right now, wars are raging all over the world, and many people are suffering. War should never happen—peace is what matters most.

It would be wonderful if this picture-story show spread far and wide and helped move the world toward peace.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿